Friday, September 2, 2011

Cocoon

Yeah, I know. It's been like ten eons since I wrote something here. Been just a tad bit busy. Blah blah blah. LOL. Think every blogger has probably resorted to writing something like that at one time or another on their blog. ;)

Over the past few months, I've been in a cocoon -- writing, writing, writing, and OK, doing other stuff as well. ;) Also, I must confess that up until today, I haven't been feeling very social, but rest assured, it's not a personal reflection upon others in the bliposphere -- I love my blip buddies -- but rather, it's more about time constraints. I really do enjoy conversation with my blip pals on Blip.fm, but I've been so dang busy that I've been in a blip coma by necessity. I prop and RB, but sometimes I just want to blip, blip, blip, then prop and RB, and then let the tunes roll through my stream.

And also, since I seem to be in a confessional mood today, I'll say one more unbelievably candid thing: The last few months I've been stewing in my own juices a bit as well. Not a full-on pity party mind you, but perhaps just a little dab of melancholia, due to some specific events in my personal life that I'd rather not get into. So, that's made me withdraw a bit too. Anyhoooo, I'm mostly over that feeling now, so here I come, flying out of the cocoon. I'm BACK, baby!

OK, that's enough personal revelation for one day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment