Friday, February 5, 2010

That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles.....

I just realized that I forgot to Blip on February 4th, which means that I have to start over again at zero days to build up to my Level 2 "Hot Streak" badge. I was SO close to reaching 14 straight days of blipping (which is what's required for Level 2), having starting a consecutive daily blip-roll on January 24th. Oh well, c'est la vie ...d'un blippeur. :)

Other realizations, I noticed that my previous post on "privacy" got a rather frosty response, as I went from 11 subscribers down to 3. Again, oh well. :)

Let it be known that I am not writing here for others' approval. I frankly don't need it. Sure, I'm generally a very friendly & welcoming person, but people have to understand that a large extent of what I write here should not be taken personally. I am just being true to myself, & well, if others can't hack it, then I'm sorry but I'm not going to change who I am for others.

What I write here is not just little sunny ditties to make other people feel comfortable. It's about telling the unadulterated truth of what I feel & think at any given moment. It's about freeing myself & being able to express myself openly without fear of censure.

That's why I'm blogging anonymously. Get it now?! ;)

Also, people have to understand that anything I write here is a snapshot of my thoughts at any given moment & might not reflect my current state of mind. People have a zillion thoughts flitting through their head at any given moment, & I'm not going to be held to anything I say here as a frozen, unchanging personal expression. People grow & change, so naturally, so does a person's thoughts & writings. That's why they call it a blog meme.

Anyhow, I'm glad that there are at least 5 people who don't seem to mind my unrepentant, unadulterated honesty here. :) Thank you readers; I appreciate the fact that you feel kinship with me & have shown your support by subscribing. It's nice to know there are at least 5 likeminded souls out there in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment